Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We got married 12 years ago here in the Oakland Temple. My Mom came out and watched the 4 kids while we flew to San Francisco for 6 days. We were able to go into the temple and help others who have passed on to the other side be sealed for time and all eternity like we are. As we walked around we couldn't help being overwhelmed with how much we have been blessed, and how great our life has been since we chose to make sacred covenants in this temple.



Here we are in the pretty lobby of our hotel that was built in the 1800's.











4 comments:

Mrs. Farmer's Market said...

Yay! Bekka! I'm still so happy that you are blogging. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy yourself on your vacation with Aaron, and still know that your kids were in safe hands with Gwamma Karen.

Rachel L said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet you had a great time. Did you read any good books?

Kate said...

Who's that Hottie-Hot-Hottie sitting in that big chair?! Love you Bek!!

Kate said...

Just wanted to say that you're the greatest! Oh, and update your blog Sucka!! I'll email you some of those pics I took of Alex for you to post. :)