Saturday, July 11, 2009







Sunday afternoon. We went out to our neighbors' daughters graduation party. The view was amazing. I took a few family pictures. I'm always torn about Hawaii. I love it for the beauty and tranquility. But, at the same time I feel not at home. I feel antsy like I'm counting down the days to when my vacation is over. Not really wanting it to be over, but anxious to get back to life. I don't know why I have never been able to just feel like I live here. We are most likely moving next year this time. I am sad to say goodbye and go back and forth about really leaving or not. One thing you can't beat in Hawaii is good pictures to make everyone think your crazy for ever leaving. They are deceiving. Maybe I should start taking pictures of the parts of Hawaii that are never recorded.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Nope, we like the "fantasy" Hawaii pictures. ;)
I'm thinking we should just take a vacation there just a family picture.